Thursday, February 25, 2010

Look at all that gorgeous hair. It must have been 3 inches long if not more. I loved finally meeting this little guy, especially because I have known his mom for so long.
I love the attitude of men in Cowboy hats. Jeff you sure will be a great dad. I am looking forward to having you guys up at the cabin again.
Aren't they just he cutest little family?

Look at him sleeping so peacefully!


I just love the tenderness of this moment.


Isn't he a little doll?




This family is so dear to my heart. You may recognize the new mommy. Erica, I just loved being with you to take these precious memories for you.

Cute little family.

There is nothing like a mother's love for her baby.




I just love how squishy little babies are when they are this little.




Precious feet.


I just died over Calvin's hair. I am so jelous. I wish my kids had that much hair.




The proud daddy.

Safe in Daddy's arms.

Isn't it so adorable to watch a first time dad with their newborn....priceless.







No comments: